Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Dreams

Source: youcanluciddream.com

Ever waken up from a dream so realistic, that you're not sure whether it was a vision or just a dream? I've tried to make sense of everything while backtracking on hazy dreams upon the first few minutes of waking. I found that I can't remember full details, mostly because they don't really make sense. I figured the best way to remember these dreams and interpret them is to write them down in a dream log. I write down my experience in detail and the way it makes me feel, along with personal reflections. Sometimes, the dreams are so vivid that I can write a page-worth of the recall.

I've recently been introduced to 'floating' at the Float House in Gastown. Floating for 90 minutes in a dark sensory-deprivation tank filled with epsom salt water at body temperature helps with entering a zone between reality and sub-consciousness. My first two floats were very relaxing, although I cannot remember my dreams and thoughts. I've booked an appointment for the next float, where I will attempt to control my dreams with raised awareness of the sub-conscious mind.

 Dreams become reality; with the aid of keeping a detailed dream journal and practicing lucid dreaming, I hope to find new inspirations and my deepest desires come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment